Plastene India Limited
- Plastene India Limited is a leading plastics packaging manufacturer in India with a diverse product portfolio comprising of FIBCs, small bags and multilayer films (flexible packaging).
- The Company was originally incorporated on October 16, 1998 as Oswal Agloimpex Private Limited at Ahmedabad, Gujarat and was converted into public limited company in 2006. Thereafter, the name of the company was changed to Plastene India Limited.
- During the year 2005, the Company started the flexible packaging unit at Nani Chirai, Kutch, in the state of Gujarat, for manufacturing woven sacks for cement and fertilizer companies and gradually expanded to other products like FIBC, Flexible packaging, BOPP laminates bags, and Technical Textiles.
- By 2013, the Company’s turnover had crossed INR 6 billion equivalent to USD 100 million and has expanded to 10 manufacturing locations, all located in Gujarat, India. All the locations are strategically located close to Mundra Port, the largest Private Port in India.
- Plastene currently exports to around 30 countries and derives close to 65% sales from international customers.Plastene provides a strong foothold to access and participate in India’s growth story while providing a cost efficient platform to serve global markets.
- Currently Plastene is second largest FIBC (Jumbo Bags) manufacturer in India
Mr. Ankit Pandya
HB Jirawala House,
Opp. Panchshil Bus Stop,
Usmannpura, Ahmedabad 380 013, India.
Packaging/LabellingBack to Exhibitor List